We're covering seven amazing uses of Pine Trees for survival situations. In this segment, we'll reveal how to collect and use Pine resin for bug repellent, torch fuel and for adhesives.
It's one of seven great uses for Pines. See the full list and the Pine resin video below:
- Survive With No Food By Eating A Pine Tree
- Medicinal Pine Needle Tea
- Pine Needle Mulch For Growing Food
- Survival Food With Pine Nuts
- Catch Fish With Pine Needle Lures
- Pine Tree Toothbruth
- Collect Pine Resin For Insect Repellent, Torches & Adhesives
Here's the video:
Truth And Action…I got 10 percent, Test now
gizwD6a (y) start now. ~~> http://goo.gl/CkVk24
Thanks for view: Many, many uses…….
and fire starter!
Pine knots make good air fresheners
Does it work?
Pine Bark an OPC!!!!
Also a good antiseptic